Boarding & Bathing
Let your pet vacation with us!
We would love to treat your pet like our own while you are away.
All boarding dogs are:
- Kept in a climate controlled boarding facility with access to fresh water at all times.
- Exercised twice daily in our enclosed back yard. (There are plenty of tennis balls for those pets that enjoy a good game of fetch!)
- Given fresh bedding and have their kennels sanitized daily.
- Fed a high quality sensitive stomach dog food. (Should you choose to bring your pet's food from home we will feed according to your instructions at no additional charge.)
- Cared for by trained staff that will monitor your pet closely for signs of discomfort.
- Have access to on site veterinarian care should it be needed
Trained veterinary assistants will administer your pet's routine medications per your instructions.
Play/Cuddle Time $5.00/Session
Additional one-on-one play time or cuddle time (15 minutes per session) with one of our staff may be scheduled for your pet during their stay.
Kong Treat $3.00/Each
Kong stuffed with peanut butter to entertain your pet while they rest after their morning walk!
Cookies at Bedtime $1.00/Night
Your pet will receive treats at bedtime just before lights out.
Does your pet need a day at the spa?
All baths include:
- Nail Clipping
- Ear Cleaning
- Thorough Scrub in the Tub
- 5-10 Minutes of Brushing
Call for current bathing prices (vary based on weight and coat length)